Follow me

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Feeling ...


Today seems a great day in the morning. Good news from Winnie...ADA application APPROVED !!! Yeaaayyyy...after all the hard work.

Received hard copy of the slides presentation from Award Solutions...Been waiting for almost a week to arrive from India. TQ TQ TQ Freddy.

Email from Vivek...says "Excellent. Keep up the good work"... I'm touched...i feel im floating for a second.

Among all the good news...there's a bad incident too :( GOD, i hate it !!! I whispered to myself ... Why at this point in time? u blamed others? looking for other ppl mistakes, finger point at other ppl? Its 'you' that need to look at yourself in the mirror and think...

People make mistakes ...Forgive and forget ? NO...not for me though, not at the moment... I can forgive but to forget...it might take time but I hope things will get better...InsyaAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails