Follow me

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Last year....my mom admitted HUKM too

Me and my mom after she discharged from HUKM...Alhamdulillah
All these while, always talked about my abah. Actually mid last year my mom admitted HUKM too...diagnosed with absess in her lung...


I sleep, bath, stay at HUKM for almost 3 months. Quit my job at MFD and i've said NO to 2 job offers....only to be near my mom.


Dr's put in 2 tubes so that the absess can go out on its own but failed. They have no choice but to operate her and clean up all the absess.... the worst part they did not stiches her....they let the wound to recover on its own too since my mom have a serious "kencing manis".





The wound are so deep and they clean it every day then every 2 days...



She's a strong women....









Sometimes she's stubborn too....everytime she need to do exercise but she acted like she's sleeping...hehehe











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails