Follow me

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Yesterday ... 08 Jamadilakhir 1430

Spend some time y'day with abah. He looks okey but deep in his eye...i know he'll leave me. I dont know how to put in words...i do know that i am going to misses him. He's the one that hold my hands everytime im sick or in pain. He's the one that always waiting for me in the middle of the nite when i came back late from work and accompany me having my dinner....

I thought im strong but when times getting nearer i feel scared...i feel my heart started broken into pieces and it so painful :(

Abah burst into tears while holding my hands.


He asked forgivenes and halalkan makan dan minum and i did the same....
I did not cry out loud but i ... cried inside...heavily











Sweet moments with abah...



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails